There has been a change in data protection law, so we're providing you with more details on how we collect and manage your personal information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes law on 25th May 2018 with its main purpose to protect individual's personal data and strengthen the rights and privacy of residents across the EU. To reassure you, this does not mean that we are changing which data we collect from you or how we use this information.
To make things easier and more transparent for you, we have updated our privacy notices which explain in more detail what we do with your personal information and your rights relating to the information we hold about you.
- Organisational statement on Accountability
- Privacy Notice - CQC
- Privacy Notice - Direct Care
- Privacy Notice - NHS Digital
- Privacy Notice - Safeguarding
- Privacy Notice - Emergencies
- Privacy Notice - National Screening Programme
- Privacy Notice - Payments
- Privacy Notice - Summary Care Record
- Privacy Notice - Public Health
- Privacy Notice - Risk Stratification
- Privacy Notice - Recruitment
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.